Wednesday 13 April 2011

Meadowlarks.



Well the sun's gone in, so luckily I didn't find any shorts in London! I tried on some black ones in H&M but everything is just tooooo short to wear without tights and I don't want to get too haaaaaawt. I went to my friend's little gathering/party the other night, and here's some photos that were taken, yah my friends are gorgeous and make me feel silly but never mind!
me and hugh

me and georgia

me and katie

lyle and jack (ma boiiiiz)

yours truly.

I'm wearing a topshop top, topshop skirt, topshop cardigan and topshop earrings. I know that's awful and I do normally shop in other places! But I worked in toppers until I was sent away to school and I still have my discount so it's gurrrrrrrrrd!

Ellie xxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. cuuute pictures:)
    and i always find myself covered in topshop, it really annoys me but OHWELL! :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having 2 giveaways on my blog right now for studded denim shorts from runway dreamz & a necklace from pure jewelry if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous too! i love the cardie and i really want a job in topshop so i can abuse the discount :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in these photos :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaaaaaaanks guys :) please follow, running a little low <3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun pictures! Your'e hair is so beautiful what a lovely colour! More posts on your hair please :) xx

    ReplyDelete