Saturday 16 April 2011

Black tie.

I went to a posh partaaaaay the other day in South Ken. We met some cool German people on the train and randomly started talking to them, was niiiiice. And then we saw them again on our way back! Creeeeeeepy or what? I decided to wear my hair up, which I never do, but I think I'll start doing it more often. What dyou think?

sybil, sophia, katie and me

sybil and I

Meeeeeee.

Me, sophia, sybil and katie.

My dress was from Topshop (obviously) but it was only £25 in the sale a while back, and it has some really cool cut-out detailing on the waist-ish area. I also wore some sweet black New Look wedges which were surprisingly comfy all night looooong.... (I might have taken them off.)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great night! I love the hair up! My vote is for you to definitely do it more!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete