Friday 8 April 2011

Am I too keen?

So it's about half eight in the morning, the day after I made the blog, and I have no followers to speak of. So am I a bit too keen to do a post? Naaaaaa.

I'm on a four week Easter holiday (boarding school is good for that.) And I got the chance to go to Florence, Italy, for six precious days. It was amazing - the people, the atmosphere, the cities themselves, the FOOD. Here are some nice little photos, most of which were taken on a disposable because my Sony decided to break on the way to the airport :(





It was suchhhhh a nice few days and I really want to go back, and I would really recommend Florence, maybe not for night life or for cheapness, but for a lovely place :) 

Ellie xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. your blog is amazing!
    i have the same problem as you had my blog since december and only got 4 followers :(
    try commenting on loads of peoples blogs leaving the link to your blog at the bottom
    hope that helps :)

    ellie oxoxo
    http://livelaughloveblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment

    WOW italy, I'm part italian so really want to visit there.
    Looks like you had an amazing time
    Enjoy your 4 weeks off

    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww!!! its good to start blogging straight away and be keen! I'm going to be your second follower :p xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oof, I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go.
    Thanks for your comment. Following now,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florence in very beautiful:)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fab! :) Hope you had a good time! Welcome to world of blogging :)

    I'm having a giveaway for a makeup palette over at my blog, you might wanna check it out :)? Love Hannah xxx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete