Monday 18 April 2011

Grrrrrrr.

Okay so I'm on the fourth week of my Easter holiday, and I don't think I've been at home this much in a verrrryyyy long time. My brother's back from uni too, and my sister is used to being the only one at home so it's all a bit crowded.

In an attempt to de-stress I've booked myself a hair appointment because my split ends are ridikkkkk. Can't really decided what I want done though. Do I want a fringe again? Do I want short hair? I think the answer to both of those questions are no, but I want something new.

I've had brown hair, purple hair, red hair, but I think I prefer being ginger. I think. Love getting called names by drunk chavs late at night do I? Nuh-uh... but at least it's different.

lyle and me, he has a funny haircut and we always take the piss.

my friend and i at a dinner party-type fiasco. 

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOO?
ellie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. As much as you suit a fringe, I think you look even better without it. So there you go, you have my opinion. That being said, I'm sure it'll be lovely no matter what!

    - Elodie x
    http://elle-yeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment
    Maybe put some layers in, or go for a curly bob, I know you said know but I think it would look nice

    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think a fringe would really suit you :)
    You have such lovely long locks!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! love your photos! check out mine too!

    rosmaribrand.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate choosing new hair... just recently went through the same thing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i'm awful when it comes to hair. i'm nineteen and dyed my hair for the first time last week - madness!

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, i wish i had ginger hair, so pretty!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your Easter break is 4+ weeks long??? Looks like it was time well spent though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. tell me about it. four weeks is a long time I am going stir-crazy. ar hair decisions are the worst. I agree with rosie and her frimge suggestion.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you're gorgeous. Lovely photos. I love your blog. Following you (: x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog's gorgeous!
    + 1 follower :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Think of some celebs you like the head of hair of and try and twist it so it suits you! I always think of Alexis Bledal as she has insanely good hair but there's loads of inspiration out there x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got ridiculous split ends too and I have no time to go to the hair dresser.. Anyway I suggest you to dye your hair brown :)

    ReplyDelete