Tuesday 31 July 2012

Long time no see.

Well well well, it has been a while, and for that I sincerely apologise. I have, however, been up to a lot, and this time, I'm back for good. Exams were really stressful, but they're over now, and I can start my gap year wooo! In reality, I'll be working harder than all of my friends at university, as I have got myself a little 9-5 audit internship with a nice paycheque and 6 months for travelling to boot. Sweet. SO, have some London ramblings and see ya soon bbz.

 Marina and I pre-party


 Barney and I - how cool is his hair? And how goofy is my smile?!


Lallie, Jeannine and I - the LBD crew

That party was really cool, at London's 33 Portland Place, this old, semi-derelict house in Marylebone, owned by a seedy millionaire (now doing time in prison). Famous for outrageous parties with celebrities, and fitted with a hot tub and a dance floor, it's a recipe for a good night out! I have no idea how my friend managed to get it for her birthday, but it was an incredible setting, filled with my favourite people and lots of champagne. 


P.S Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! My username is @ellifergs


No comments:

Post a Comment